- We came to California, we’re here at Newport Beach,
- We’re lawyers from the 50 states, uniformity we preach.
- 96 times we’ve met like this, injustice we outmode,
- A sample of our efforts – the Uniform Commercial Code.
- Our tasks are seldom easy, in fact at times it’s all uphill,
- Remember Minneapolis and the Rights of the Terminally Ill!
- We said there was a right to die and we could write the tickets,
- The locals said that we could try, but first get through our pickets.
- You know I thought I would die from all that agitation,
- But soon I found that I lacked was nutrition and hydration.
- We’ll kick this off this morning and our spirits will uplift,
- We will think things anatomical and how to make a gift.
- Yes, once again we face the knotty issue of franchise,
- We’ll do it and we’ll show the world the art of compromise.
Home Unlabelled Drafting Healthcare Decisions Laws (a Poem)
Monday, June 13, 2016
Load disqus comments
A Coverdell Education Savings Accounts (ESA) is a believe or custodial account designed to assist households pay for education. Just like a ...
I started writing a new column for The ASCO post. My first one is titled "Informed Consent and the Oncologist: Legal Duties to Discus...
It was a pleasure to be included on this panel , this afternoon, to discuss advance care planning at Kaiser Health News.